For a safe and effective use of this site, we recommend the following Web browsers:
- Google Chrome latest version.
- Mozilla Firefox latest version.
- Safari latest version.
- Microsoft Edge latest version.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later.
Cookies are pieces of information sent from the operating server of this website to users’ browsers. The information is then recorded in their computers. The record does not contain users’ names, addresses, telephone numbers or any other information which could identify individuals.
Cookies do not have any direct adverse effect on users’ computers. We sometimes use the cookies of third-party providers, to which we consign business activities, in order to understand the traffic of pages of this site.
Users can set their browsers to reject cookies, if they choose. If they decide to reject cookies, they can still see this website.
For information on how to reject cookies, users should read the help of your browser or contact their browser company.
4.Information System Security
In order to continue to provide service through this website and protect information assets, we play a role as a governmental organization.
- To maintain the safety and accuracy of information, we strive to prevent unauthorized computer access and destruction, alteration, loss and leakage of information, by taking appropriate safety measures.
- When handling information assets, we conform to the Tokyo Municipal Fundamental Policy for Information Security, laws and ordinances, and other norms.
- When we outsource the handling of information, supervises and manages the handling process.
- We create a system to continuously improve the service of this website, aiming at the maintenance and improvement of its security.
This site provides multilingual pages for disseminating information on disaster prevention to foreigners and understanding their efforts. Click “English” at the top of the page to display the site for each language.
In principle, links to this website may be posted freely, regardless of profit-making or non-profit purposes. However, users should refrain from creating a link if it is likely to result in the following:
- The linked page includes information that abuses or slanders or intends to tarnish the reputation or other company, person or organization.The linked page includes the infringement of or could infringe a copyright, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights, property, privacy, portrait rights, or other company, person or organization.
- The contents of this website are shown in the frame of the linked page without specifying that the contents are accredited so that visitors can be lead to a misunderstanding.
- The linked page breaks any law and ordinance including an act or a regulation, or public order and decency, or can disturb the operation of our website.
- The link is created using any logos or marks owned by Tokyo Metropolitan Government without permission.
- The link is created in the form which causes the users’ misunderstanding of the source of information.
Please note that the URL of this website may change without prior notice. bears no responsibility for any compensation or complaint concerning this website.
No guarantee is given for the completeness or accuracy of the information on this site. Information posted may be changed without prior notice.
We shall not be liable for any loss directly or indirectly caused by using the information or content contained on this site.
The following actions are prohibited when using this site.
- Acts that interfere with or interfere with the operation of this site.
- Acts that cause or may cause damage to other users, third parties, or the Company, such as inconvenience, disadvantage, and privacy.
- Acts that are or may be offensive to public order and morals.
- Acts that violate laws, laws or regulations.
- Other acts that Tokyo determines to be inappropriate.
3.Legal compliance and jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified, the use of this site and the interpretation and application of the rules of use described here shall be governed by the laws of Japan. For all disputes related to the use of this site, the Tokyo District Court will be the exclusive court of first instance.